Indications for use
As a laxative in the following cases:
- constipations caused by colonic atony and hypotonia (including in old age, in bedridden patients, after surgery, after childbirth and during lactation);
- constipations caused by drug administration;
- for regulation of bowel movement in haemorrhoids, proctitis, anal fissures (for softening of stool consistency);
- gallbladder diseases, constipation-dominated irritable bowel syndrome;
- constipation due to intestinal dysbiosis, diet disorders.