Indications for use
Treatment of infectious and inflammatory diseases caused by microorganisms susceptible to levofloxacin:
- complicated urinary tract infections and pyelonephritis;
- chronic bacterial prostatitis;
- for combination therapy of drug-resistant tuberculosis;
- prevention and treatment of inhalation anthrax.
For the treatment of the following infectious and inflammatory diseases, levofloxacin can only be used as an alternative to other antimicrobial agents:
- community-acquired pneumonia;
- complicated skin and soft tissue infections;
- uncomplicated cystitis.