On June 1, Solopharm held an online event dedicated to the latest news on the medical products market. This is a new format of experience exchange for those working in the pharmaceutical industry and a great opportunity to discuss the most important issues with experts.
SoloPharmShow is the name of the project, which presents a platform for discussing the hottest trends in the pharmaceutical market. The online show was organized by Solopharm and IQ Provision, a training platform for pharmacists.
For all those guests who joined the broadcast, the speakers included the following representatives:
- Oleg Zherebtsov, Founder of Solopharm;
- Sergey Shulyak, CEO of DSM Group;
- Vladimir Boyko, Commercial Director of Merz;
- Yulia Lipkina, Commercial Director of Grand Capital;
- Vasiliy Zyabrev, Founder of the consulting agency in the EEA field;
- Evgeniy Korol, Chief Engineer of Solopharm.
Speakers and guests discussed such topics as «Pharmaceutical market: results of April 2022», «Parallel import», «Building new factories».
Live communication within the new show framework lasted more than an hour. The online format was interesting for all participants thus the first edition of SoloPharmShow went off with a bang. The company plans to organize such events on a regular basis.
Those who did not find time to participate, can watch the recording of the broadcast via the link.