• Prevention of venous thrombosis and embolism in surgical interventions in moderate- and high-risk patients, especially in orthopedic and general surgical interventions, including oncological ones;
• Prevention of venous thrombosis and embolism in patients on bed rest due to acute therapeutic conditions including acute heart failure and decompensation of chronic heart failure (NYHA class III or IV), respiratory failure, as well as in severe infections and rheumatic diseases with an increased risk of venous thrombi formation;
• Treatment of deep vein thrombosis with or without pulmonary embolism, except in cases of pulmonary embolism requiring thromboembolic therapy or surgery;
• Prevention of thrombi formation in extracorporeal circulation system during hemodialysis;
• Acute coronary syndrome:
- treatment of unstable angina pectoris and myocardial infarction without ST-segment elevation in combination with oral administration of acetylsalicylic acid;
- Treatment of acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction in patients undergoing medical treatment or subsequent percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI).