On March 16, during the 4th edition of SoloPharmShow, our experts discussed topical issues in the pharmaceutical industry, particularly:
- Final drug products and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs): changes in the structure and terms of supply to Russia after February 24, 2022.
- Dietary supplements labeling.
- Dietary supplements category management.
- Solo-report from the plants: current production of dietary supplements and sea water.
- Import substitution: «Western curtain, oriental express».
This time among the invited guests of the broadcast were:
· Nikolay Bespalov (RNC Pharma, Analytical company), Development Director.
· Lyubov Andreeva («Chestny Znak», Center for development of perspective technologies), Project Manager, «Pharma» project group.
· Dmitriy Rutskoy («Pharmacy Traditions», pharmacy chain), Company owner.
· Mamuka Mikhelashvili (Solotrade), Commercial director.
· Yulia Gerasimova (Solopharm), Director of the dietary supplement plant.
· Pavel Pilipchuk (Solopharm), Procurement & Logistics Director.
Live communication within the show lasted more than 2 hours. Those who did not find time to participate online, can watch the recording of the broadcast via YouTube.
Let us remember that this show is about the pharmaceutical market firsthand from the people who create this market! Latest news, trends, and discussions about the pharmaceutical market issues are given in a moderately informative way, supported with analysis, and presented like a FUN show!
Dear colleagues, tell us which section aroused the greatest interest in you? Which topics and which experts do you want to see in the next episodes?