A world-class epic event took place at the Main Stage venue in Moscow – the 22nd meeting of the largest private premium business club, which is the Club 500. Residents of 15 countries and 120 Russian cities attended the event. Mr. Oleg Zherebtsov, the Solopharm General Director, was one of its honored guests. There, he shared his own experience in business project development and team management.
Mr. Zherebtsov spoke to those present about the main ingredients of business success:
- placing a bet on development;
- being an excellent manager;
- speaking sincerely, setting up task lists correctly;
- calculating the turnover both for per employee and per square meter;
- taking into account both the production and people;
- calculating not only the revenue but profit margin as well;
- correlating performance with salaries;
- being transparent about the figures;
- finding people who are eager for action;
- focusing on details;
- surrounding oneself with the right people.
“Block the phone numbers whose calls spoil your mood. Get rid of negative emotions and news, then you will have a sound sleep and wake up cheerful,” Mr. Zherebtsov advised in conclusion of his speech.
You may remember that Solopharm is the most rapidly developing pharmaceutical company in Russia. It develops so intensively that it is now possible to purchase the company’s products in more than 13 countries and 700 cities all over the world. A new plant is to open in St. Petersburg very soon; it will produce not only injectable solutions and liquid dosage forms but also 2 billion tablets and capsules annually.