First aid for eye hemorrhage
Many people do not know about the problems associated with their health, especially if they are not visible. However, we notice external changes immediately. For example, we can easily see a burst blood vessel, by looking in the mirror. Such a manifestation leads to an aesthetic inconvenience and can be associated, both with the incidence of an internal disease, and with the overwork of an organism. But before you start to eliminate the symptom, you need to understand the causes of the hemorrhage.
What is eye hemorrhage and what can cause its occurrence.
Our eye is permeated with many blood vessels, which, under the influence of provoking factors, may become thinner with time, as a result of which their integrity may be violated.
We will consider the most common causes of eye hemorrhages:
1) Disturbance in the blood circulatory system. Most often occurs in people suffering from high blood pressure. Sometimes eye hemorrhage can signal the onset of hypertension.
2) Intensive physical activity. With increased cardio exercises and physical overstrain.
3) Diabetes mellitus. It leads to thinning of the vessels of the whole organism, and the eye is not exception.
4) Eye diseases. Inflammatory processes in the eye choroid.
5) Continuous work at the computer, can lead to overexertion of the eyeball.
6) The body's response to climate change. Especially for meteosensitive people.
7) Neoplasm. Malignant and benign tumors can lead to squeezing the vessels of the eye.
Eyedrops “Vicsipin” are recommended as therapeutic and preventive measures to prevent eye hemorrhage. It is a universal antioxidant for the eyes with an improved formula. Vicsipin strengthens the vascular wall and reduces the permeability of capillaries. The improved formulation contains such excipients as cyclodextrin and hyaluronic acid that increase the therapeutic effect. Cyclodextrin helps increase the bioavailability of the active substance, reduces eye irritation, enhances the action of the drug components. Hyaluronic acid is a natural moisturizer for the eye cornea, helps to reduce discomfort and increases the tolerance of the drug.
Vicsipin is available in 3 dosage forms, which allows you to choose the most convenient option for each patient.
Please keep in mind that the correct and timely treatment allows you to avoid the occurrence of pathologies and eye diseases.